Egmont Manuka honey is UMF (unique manuka factor) certified.
It is well known of its highly stable antibacterial ability. UMF is the factor that sets Manuka honey apart from other honeys, which rely on the less stable ‘peroxide activity’ for the antibacterial value.
Manuka honey is a potent antiseptic with proven antimicrobial, antiviral, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-fungal action in addition to its framed antibacterial action.
It supports health and well being, reduces reflux and balances digestive system to heal stomach. It is also good for sore throat and immunity.
Users of Egmont Manuka Honey have reported the below effects from their use of the product
- Helping control acid reflux.
- Treating acne, eczema, and other skin disorders.
- Enhancing the healing of burns, wounds, and ulcers.
- Helping prevent tooth decay and Gingivitis.
- Relief of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Relieving sore throats and supporting the immune system.