- Cystone is an ayurvedic formulation of herbs and minerals.
- Cystone naturally promotes a healthy urinary tract and helps maintain normal urine composition and mucosal integrity.
- It is a natural aid in maintaining healthy water management and relieves temporary water - weight gain.
- As a dietary supplement Cystone assists the kidneys and urinary tract in normal functions.
- It provides normal absorption and utilization for an overall healthy urinary tract.
- Cystone prevents the supersaturation of lithogenic substances that promote the formation of calculi.
- It controls oxamide absorption from the intestine and maintains the crystalloid-colloid balance.
- It helps to disintegrate urinary calculi by its actions on mucin which binds particles together and flushes out particles with urinary flow.
Shilapuspha (Didymocarpus pedicellata) 130mg Pasanabheda (Saxifraga ligulata Syn. Bergenia ligulata / ciliata) 98mg Indian madder / Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia)32mg Umbrella's edge / Nagarmusta (Cyperus scariosus)32mg Prickly chaff flower / Apamarga (Achyranthes aspera)32mg Sedge / Gojiha (Onosma bracteatum)32mg Purple fleabane / Sahadevi (Vernonia Cinerea)32mg Lime silicate calx / Hajrul yahood Bhasma / Badrashma bhasma 32mg Shilajit 26mg
How to use
Take 1 tablet twice daily