Carbocal D 400 Tablets Calcium and Vitamin D
Carbocal D 400 tablets are used to treat or prevent calcium deficiency in patients in whom dietary intake of calcium is low.
The role of vit D is to optimize the calcium absorption from the intestine.
You may have calcium deficiency if you feel one or more of the next symptoms:
- Muscle pain, cramps, and spasms
- extreme fatigue and lack of energy
- The skin may become dry and itchy
- Teeth ache and gum problems
- Painful premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
These people are most common to have Ca deficiency:
- Obese and overweight
- Indoor lifestyle "which decrease vit D synthesis by sun exposure"
- Junk and fast food consumers
- Elderly people
- Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers
Conditions that may be associated with calcium deficiency include:
- Chronic diarrhea
- Vitamin d deficiency
- Steatorrhea,sprue,pregnancy and Lactation,menopause
- Pancreatitis, renal failure, alkalosis, and hyperphosphatemia.
- Calcium (as calcium carbonate) 500 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 400 IU
Carbocal D 400 comes in 60 tablets bottle
How to use
Take Carbocal D 400 a few hours before or after taking other medications
Adults: Swallow one tablet per day