- V sense is a patented gel formulation derived from natural herbs.
- Its active ingredient is visnadine, a natural ingredient that helps to increase blood supply rate, improving sensitivity for a faster reach in sexual arousal.
- Clinical tests have demonstrated v sense 's benefits in producing an adequate degree of lubrication as well as clitoral swelling, resulting in a pleasant feeling of warmth and total well-being.
- With a ph level of 6.0, V sense is safe to use,well-tolerated, and does not leave any traces on garments.
- It has also been extensively tested for safety and effectiveness.
Visnadine Plectranthus Barbatus Root Extract Panicum Miliaceum Extract Ethyl Ximenynate
How To use
- Wash your hands prior to application.
- Apply a small amount to the clitoris and outer labia,5 to 10 minutes before intercourse.
- Massage gently to promote the absorption of the gel.
- V sense works for women with a wide range of conditions, including those who are pre and postmenopausal, taking birth control or anti-depressants, as well as other medications such as those used to control blood pressure.
- 4 weeks of daily application for the best results.