- Tonimer Lab Baby Spray is sterile seawater, isotonic nasal saline spray, with a modified ejection force and a safety spout, to prevent extra insertion in the infant's nostril.
Tonimer Lab Baby Spray can be used safely for newly born babies up to3 years old toddlers, where it is used to remove and fluidify the mucus in the nasal passage of infants and children in cases of dry mucous membrane and the common cold.
0.9% Sodium Chloride (Isotonic Seawater)
How To Use
- Use as directed, several times a day, if necessary or according to medical advice
- For children who need the assistance of an adult: lie the child down on a side, insert the nozzle in the nostril that is in the higher position, and press.
- Lie the child on the other side and repeat with the other nostril.
- After use, clean and dry the nozzle and close the pack through its special plug.