PIGEON Baby Bottle Sterilizing Tablets have been specially formulated to effectively sterilize baby's nursing or breastfeeding accessories and other products where baby's hygiene is of paramount importance.
The sterilizing tablets are especially suitable for baby's first year, whereby proper hygiene is vital for baby's healthy growth and development!
Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate 400mg
How to Use
- After each feed, wash bottles, teats, caps and other products i.e. breastfeeding items, pacifiers and teethers thoroughly. Then rinse with clean running tap water.
- Fully dissolves 1 tablet to 2.3 litres/4 pints of cold or lukewarm water in a non-metallic container.
- Immerse items to be sterilized completely in the solution, leaving no air bubbles trapped inside any of the items.
- Keep all items immersed in the solution for at least 30 minutes before using or until the next feed.
- Remove items from solution with clean hands of sterilization tongs. NO RINSING IS REQUIRED.
- Fill bottles immediately with the new feed.
- The solution can be re-used within 24 hours.
32 Tablets in box