When taking your baby's temperature, especially with the PIGEON Digital Thermometer, it is recommended to ignore the completion beeps and wait for an additional five minutes if possible.
As the underarm is easily affected by air temperature, waiting for another five minutes ensures a more accurate reading. Remember, your baby's normal temperature is usually a bit higher than an adult's. Also, the body temperature differs depending on the time of day, recent exercise and the method in which the temperature is taken.
- Safety flexible soft tip.
- Accurate and easy-to-use.
- Tone signal to indicate peak temperature.
- Fever alarm indicates temperature is above 37.8℃
- Thermometer recalls last temperature reading.
- Auto-off feature.
- Battery life is approximately 200 hours.