Neostrata Skin Active Matrix Support Spf 30 is formulated to synergistically help support the skin’s matrix and reduce the appearance of uneven pigment for firmer, smoother, more luminous skin.
- SynerG Formula includes three clinically proven technologies
- NeoGlucosamine and Retinol target skin's hyaluronic acid to enhance plumpness and firmness
- Potent antioxidants help protect skin's matrix against aging free radicals
- UVA and UVB filters shield the skin from the burning and aging effects of everyday sun exposure
Active Ingredients: Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Avobenzone) 3.0%, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (Octinoxate) 7.5%, Ethylhexyl Salicylate (Octisalate) 5.0% Other Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Acetyl Glucosamine, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Nylon-12, Triacontanyl PVP, Retinol, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Fruit Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Arginine, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Triethyl Citrate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, BHT, PEG-75 Stearate, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Dimethiconol, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Ethylene Brassylate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 17200 (Red 33)
50 ml Pump Tube
How To Use Neostrata Skin Active Matrix Support
Apply to face and neck daily following cleansing. Apply additional sunscreen as needed for prolonged outdoor activities.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor