Hypoallergenic growing up milk is designed for toddlers at risk of allergy from 1-3 years as the liquid part of the diet. If your baby already has declared allergy to cow's milk protein, do not use NAN H.A. 3 without asking your doctor. The introduction of any other formula or cow's milk must only be carried out under medical supervision.
- Growing Up Formula based on cow's milk for children at risk of allergy - from 1 year onwards
- Naturally active cultures
- An adapted quantity of high-quality protein
- Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids, which are also available in breast milk are also available in breast milk
Whey protein concentrate, Maltodexin, Palm olein, Whey protein, Low erucic acid rapeseed oil, sunflower oil, lactose, emulsifier (soy lecithin), fish oil, phosphoric acid, citric acid, vegetable oil rich in arachidonic acid, antioxidants (ascorbyl palmitate, mixed tocopherols concentrate), water, Bifidus culture, Vitamins & Minerals
How to Use
1. Wash your hands before preparing the baby's formula.
2. Wash bottle, teat, and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool.
5. Consult the feeding table, pour an exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
6. Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
7. Consult feeding table, add an exact number of leveled scoops for the age of the baby.
8. After use, store the scoop in suspension inside the can as shown.
9. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved.
10. Close tin tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. It must be used within 3 weeks after opening.