NAN AR is a food for special medical purposes, specially designed for the dietary management of spitting up. NAN AR is suitable as a sole source of nutrition from birth up to 12 months of age when infants are not breastfed.
- Helps to prevent maldigestion and diarrhea due to lactose intolerance
- Contains Nucleotides
- DHA & ARA: Two special fatty acids found in breast milk
Skimmed Cow's Milk, Lactose, Vegetable oils (palm olein, low erucic acid rapeseed oil, coconut oil, sunflower oil), whey protein concentrate, potato startch, corn starch, emulsifier soy lecinthin, L-Phenylalanine, Taurine, L-Histidine, inositol, lactobacillus reuteri culture (DSM, 17938*), L-Carnitine, Contains Milk, soy and corn.
How to Use
1. Wash your hands before preparing the baby's formula.
2. Wash bottle, teat, and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool.
5. Consult the feeding table, pour an exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
6. Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
7. Consult feeding table, add an exact number of leveled scoops for the age of the baby.
8. After use, store the scoop in suspension inside the can as shown.
9. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved.
10. Close tin tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. It must be used within 3 weeks after opening.