M.A.D Spot On Zinc And Sulfur Mask
M.A.D Spot On Zinc And Sulfur Mask is a great way to deliver botanicals to help remove excess oils from your pores. A penetrating mask designed to speed up clear skin. Calms irritated skin. Try it overnight for the best results.
Experience how this fast-acting mask dries the blemish to speed your way to clearer skin. Botanicals and extracts calm and soothe the skin for maximum comfort.
- Tea Tree Oil A naturally occurring essential oil which helps to fight and control bacteria.
- Camphor This natural skin coolant aids in desensitizing and calming acne skin.
- Willow Bark Extract Nature's own acne fighter which helps fight inflammation and helps to decongest clogged pores and clear up blemishes.
- Alp Sebum Produced from the Alpine plant Epilobium fleischeri, Alp Sebum is an innovative ingredient with proven efficacy against oily skin. It is an anti-inflammatory and also reduces the size and appearance of pores. It is non-comedogenic and is ideal for products treating T-zone oiliness and combination skin, targeting pore size reduction. It has also shown to decrease sebum production and aid in inflammation. In vivo and in vitro efficacy tests have confirmed these properties. These studies based on cultured human keratinocytes show the ability of Alp Sebum to dramatically decrease the production of pro-inflammatory cells as well as reduce sebum production thereby improving the cutaneous state.
- Symglucan® Derived from Beta-Glucan this skin conditioner can effectively protect against UV-damage, improve extrinsic signs of aging. It can also stimulate fibroblast growth and collagen synthesis and increase moisturizing properties of the skin. In vitro testing has shown Symglucan® to offer a 15% increase in UV protection and a significant increase in fibroblast production resulting in increased collagen synthesis. Studies have also shown that Symglucan® can offer 13% skin penetration. Despite a fairly large molecular size, SymGlucan® penetrated the skin significantly into the stratum corneum and epidermis. Additionally, SymGlucan® offers an exciting new application in a non-invasive treatment of skin wrinkles.
- Water, Zinc Oxide, Propanediol, Titanium Dioxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Beeswax, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, PEG-40 Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Sulfur, Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernicia cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Camphor, Salix nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Epilobium fleischeri Extract, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Beta-Glucan, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Bentonite, Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Carpylyl Glycol
How to Use
- Cleanse face with a blemish cleanser. Pat dry.
- Apply Spot On Zinc and Sulfur Mask directly on breakouts to help dry excess oil.