La Roche Posay Hydraphase Intense Eye is an intensive hydrating under-eye cream. It visibly diminishes the look of under-eye bags and puffiness.
La Roche Posay Hydraphase Intense Eye is formulated with fragmented hyaluronic acid to infuse skin with water, moisturize and soothe skin. Cooling, refreshing gel texture.
- Suitable for the sensitive eye area
- Suitable for all skin types
High Rehydration efficacy thanks to Hyaluronic Acid Fragments to smooth eyes' dehydrated fine lines.
A decongesting action thanks to Caffeine and La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water to combat puffiness and dark circles.
How To Use La Roche Posay Hydraphase Intense Eye
- Apply a small amount of cream with a light, dabbing motion to the eye area.
- Gently massage cream into the eye area. Repeat until the product is fully absorbed into the skin.
- To reduce puffiness, continue to massage the lower eyelid, from the inner to the outer corner. Finish by applying light pressure to your temples to activate lymphatic circulation.
- To smooth dehydrated fine lines, perform a series of light tapping motions around the eyes.