La Roche Posay Sunscreen Anthelios Dermo-Pediatrics Baby Lotion SPF 50+ provides an exceptionally high sun protection for your baby's sensitive skin.
La Roche Posay Sunscreen Anthelios Dermo-Pediatrics Baby Lotion SPF 50+ is specifically formulated for children's delicate skin from 6 months old. Extremely water-resistant, non-greasy.
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR
- Specifically formulated for even the most sensitive skin
- Exceptionally high broad, photostable UVA/UVB & Infrared protection
- Suitable for use on face & body
Very water-resistant, extremely high protection for babies from 6 months old. Easy to apply, soft and comfortable velvety texture. Non-greasy, hypoallergenic.
Exceptionally high, broad photostable UVA/UVB/Infrared protection. Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays [PPD 39] thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water. Enriched with naturally derived shea butter to moisturise and protect. Formula based on a combination of mineral filters and mexoplex filtering system. Contains Thermal Spring Water.
50 ml Pump Bottle
How To Use La Roche Posay Sunscreen Anthelios Dermo-Pediatrics Baby Lotion SPF 50+ 50 mL
- Apply the product just before going out on the uncovered parts of your baby.
- Reapply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after perspiring.
- Avoid the eye area.