- Jospan cough syrup is a high-quality cough syrup with excellent tolerability. It is alcohol-free with a pleasant cherry taste.
- Also, Jospan is sugar-free with no colorings. it is recommended for respiratory tract illness in all age groups.
Jospan syrup uses:
- Wet/productive cough
- Dry cough
- Smoking cough
Every 5 ml of Jospan Syrup Contains Dried Ivy Leaf Extract Equivalent To 3.75 mg hederacoside C And 6.75 mg Potassium Sorbate Preservative
Jospan comes in a bottle of 100 ml of syrup
How To Use
- Jospan syrup dosage
- Children (1 – 6 Years) 2.5 ml (½ Teaspoonful) Three Times Daily;
- Children ( 6 – 9 Years ) 5 ml three times daily.
- Adults 7.5 – 10 ml (1 – 1.5 Teaspoonful) Three Times Daily.