The R (Copper) shades offer rich shades of copper and can lighten hair with golden, warm sun-like reflections.
Thanks to a consistent and odorless formula, Herbatint Haircolor Gel is easy to mix and apply, proving perfect results in just 40 minutes, every time!
Herbatint’s gentle formula allows you to lighten your natural hair color up to a maximum of 2 shades.
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Gentle formula without ammonia, resorcinol, parabens, and alcohol fragrance-free
- 8 organic herbal extracts
- A gel formula, easy to apply
- 36 mixable shades – can be mixed to create customized colors
- Color gel and developer (unmixed) can be saved and reused allowing for additional applications.
How to Use
To mix Herbatint Gel and Developer, use the Herbatint measuring cup found in the Herbatint Application Kit to mix equal parts of color and developer.
The quantity you use depends on the length and volume of your hair.
Note: If you don’t own an Application Kit, you can use a plastic or glass measuring cup, but NEVER use a metal measuring device.
Mix with a brush until you obtain a gel-like consistency. Starting at the root, apply the gel to dry, unwashed hair.
Leave the gel on for 40 minutes.
It is important to stick to the processing time.
Rinse thoroughly until the water is completely clear.
Tilt your head back while you rinse so that the gel does not get into your eyes. Immediately shampoo your hair after rinsing.