Gelomyrtol Forte is clinically proven to liquefy the mucus and promotes the evacuation of secretions.
Gelomyrtol Forte is the mucolytic clinically proven to clear the respiratory tract.
Gelomyrtol Forte reduces the need for antibiotic therapy. it relieves the sinus congestion, pressure, pain, and headache caused by sinusitis.
• Gelomyrtol Forte treats symptoms of Chest congestion, Shortness of breath, Cough, and Mucus due to bronchitis.
Each one enteric-coated soft gelatine capsule Gelomyrtol Forte contains:
- Myrtol standardized [distillate of a mixture of essential oils of eucalyptus, sweet orange, myrtle and lemon (66:32:1:1)]...300 mg
- Nonmedicinal ingredients: rapeseed oil (refined)
- Gelatine, glycerine, sorbitol, hydrochloric acid
- Hypromellose acetate succinate and citric acid
20 Enteric-coated soft-gelatine capsules
How to Use
Adults: Take 1 capsule of Gelomyrtol Forte 3 times a day 30 mins before food with a Sufficient amount of water
Also, you can try Glelobronchial Syrup as one of the best Herbal cough syrup