Bioderma ABCDerm Baby Oil is developed in accordance with the ABCDerm high-safety and high-tolerance formulation charter.
Bioderma ABCDerm Baby Oil strengthens the skin barrier thanks to nourishing vegetable oils rich in essential fatty acids, apricot kernel oil, and sunflower oil.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Peg-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Tocopherol, Fragrance (Parfum). [Bi 638]
How To Use Bioderma ABCDerm Baby Oil
- Once a day - 7 days a week.
- After the bath, warm the oil in the palm of your hand and lightly massage into the skin.
- You can directly pour some in the bathwater to offset the drying effects of hard water (no more than 1 or 2 doses).
- Be careful: it may make the bathtub slippery!
- Avoid contact with the eyes.