About Bioderma Sunscreen Photoderm Max SPF 100+ Light Tint
- Sun-intolerant or sensitive skin
- This Bioderma sunscreen is for very fair skin with freckles
- Skin subject to extreme sunshine (high mountains, tropics, etc.)
- Pigmentation problems
- Guarantees optimum UVA/UVB protection against the harmful effects of the sun (sunburn, sun intolerance, etc.)
- Activates the skin's natural defenses, protects from risks of cellular damage and combats premature cutaneous aging: Cellular Bioprotection™ biological patent
- Smooth creamy texture, no greasy effect
- A tinted formula to guarantee a bright, even complexion
- Excellent tolerance
How to Use Bioderma Sunscreen Photoderm Max SPF 100+ Light Tint
- Apply Bioderma sunscreen several times a day - when exposed to the sun
- Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
- Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Do not expose babies or young children to the sun.
Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.