- Beta-carotene is converted by the body into vitamin A (retinol).
- Vitamin A contributes to maintaining normal skin, vision, immune functioning, and mucous membranes.
- Bio Carotene contains 9 mg of beta-carotene per capsule (equivalent to 4 large carrots) in an easily digestible and stable form.
- Manufactured in an oil matrix to keep it stable and to ensure good bioavailability.
- Studies documented that beta-carotene supplement form has better bioavailability than when you get it from vegetables.
9 mg of beta-carotene per capsule (equivalent to 4 large carrots) each capsule contains the vitamin A equivalent of 1500 mcg (approx. 188% of the RDA)
how to use
1 capsule per day