Beurer FB 25 Foot Spa delivers the following therapeutic foot experiences:
- Foot bubble bath: Enjoying foot bubble bath is an effective, popular and simple to carry out a method of foot care at home. Using a foot spa that generates water bubbles is easy and can be enjoyed as often as you wish to pamper fatigued feet.
- Foot reflex zone massage: Foot reflex zone massage is a popular massaging technique, in which it is believed that the entire body’s wellbeing can be influenced by treating various zones on the soles of the feet.
- Magnetic field therapy: Magnetic field therapy effects on the human body have been explored for a long time. Magnetic field therapy is believed to increase the supply of energy to cells and tissues.
- Kneipp foot bath experience: Sebastian Kneipp, the founder of naturopathy, believed that foot baths are crucial to wellbeing and for best results should be taken at varying temperatures (i.e. hot and cold).
- Aromatherapy: By adding salts to your foot bath you can optimise desired effects. Warm foot bath with arnica or rosemary extracts or sea salt can help the circulation going. Lukewarm foot bath with lavender or thyme can optimise relaxation of exhausted feet.