Vitamin D deficiency is popular in the case of the following conditions:
- Always using sunscreen when going out.
- Staying indoors.
- Having dark skin
- Being elderly "over 65 years"
- Being overweight or obese.
- Not eating much fish or dairy.
- Living far from the equator where there is little sun year-round.
Euro D 1000 is very important in the maintenance of good health.
And it is found in food like fatty fish but in small amounts.
Besides, sun exposure for a long time is not recommended due to skin cancer risk.
If you have vitamin D deficiency, you may suffer from one or more of the following:
- Muscle Pain and spasms
- Hair Loss
- Bone fractures and Back Pain
1000 IU per day is the recommended dose for teenagers and adults including pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
Also, Euro D 1000 helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus from the human intestine.
Vitamin D3 (As Cholecalciferol) 1000 IU
60 Capsules Box
How To Use
One capsule per day.