Gelomyrtol Forte Capsules 20s
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Free shipping on all orders over AED 50
Medicinaonline.ae is a UAE based and doesn’t provide any kind of shipment outside UAE.
All orders above AED 50 are shipped free of charge.
Shipping time varies from 24 hours up to 1 week depending on the product availability
We may ship the order items separately depending on some factors like items nature and / or availability.
Safe & Quality Delivery
We strictly follows and adheres to the regulated standards to ensure your medicine is delivered with safe and high-quality delivery.
- Gelomyrtol Forte is clinically proven to liquefy the mucus and promotes the evacuation of secretions.
- Gelomyrtol Forte is the mucolytic clinically proven to clear the respiratory tract.
- Gelomyrtol Forte reduces the need for antibiotic therapy. it relieves the sinus congestion, pressure, pain, and headache caused by sinusitis.
- • Gelomyrtol Forte treats symptoms of Chest congestion, Shortness of breath, Cough, and Mucus due to bronchitis.
Each one enteric-coated soft gelatine capsule Gelomyrtol Forte contains:
- Myrtol standardized [distillate of a mixture of essential oils of eucalyptus, sweet orange, myrtle and lemon (66:32:1:1)]...300 mg
- Nonmedicinal ingredients: rapeseed oil (refined)
- Gelatine, glycerine, sorbitol, hydrochloric acid
- Hypromellose acetate succinate and citric acid
20 Enteric-coated soft-gelatine capsules
How to Use
Adults: Take 1 capsule of Gelomyrtol Forte 3 times a day 30 mins before food with a Sufficient amount of water
Also, you can try Glelobronchial Syrup as one of the best Herbal cough syrup